Thursday 28 June 2012

Solitude and Sister Time


Day Thirty-Two
"That's like saying 14 is a year away from 15 which is half-way to 30, so everyone is grade 9 is basically 30."

It's been a while, hasn't it? My apologies for not posting, but I've been away for the past few days.
I spent most of last Thursday in solitude. I didn't really want to speak to anyone. I go through that every now and again when I just don't really want to talk to anyone. Last Thursday was one of those days.
So I spent the day editing Tera-Mae and Brittany's prom pictures. It took a while, but I was able to get them up on Facebook that evening. I've never received so many notifications in my life. Three hundred notifications later (literally), I decided it might be a good idea to begin packing for Spiritual Retreat. I started packing and then headed to bed.

                                                                                                               -Jess Dryden

Day 33
"Why do you hate me?"

I spent Friday with my favorite sister. She came and got me in the morning and we went back to her house. We did some Facebook creeping, email answering and picture tagging. Then she made us lunch on the barbeque; it was delicious.
I was also suppose to go help Tera-Mae prepare some food for Spiritual Retreat, but I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
                                                                                                               -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment