Monday 4 June 2012

The Left Behinds

Day 13
"He is said I was cute! Like, cuter than him."
"THAT'S CUTE!"

Oh, what a day Saturday was! I woke up around 9 AM, if my memory serves correct. I didn't actually do anything until after lunch though. At 1 PM, I went to the church so I could take more pictures for the musical. 1246 pictures later I walked to Maddy's house to help her finish unpacking her room. But really, she unpacked while I talked about boys. 
We were both pretty upset because our friends left for BWSC on Saturday morning. BWSC is in America, which is kinda far away, and Maddy and I got left behind (stupid exams!) But anyways, we decided to hangout and be miserable about not going to BWSC. So we sat around and ate peanut butter filled pretzels and tore up tissue paper, as you can see in the photo above. 
Afterwards, we met up with Nathan and brought him a taco. We walked around town and ran into some men wearing nice suits. One of them liked Radiohead! We stopped to talk to them for a while and then continued on walking down the main road. And we saw a cat, which I'm pretty sure was actually a rabid squirrel! We walked back to Maddy's house and had popsicles. It was pretty funny when Nathan didn't know how to eat a popsicle.
                                                                                                      -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment