Friday 1 June 2012

It's the Most Musical Time of the Year

 Day 11
    "Is my neck glowing?"

This is Kayla. Isn't she gorgeous? Kayla and I go way back to when we played school bullies together in our very first musical.
Yesterday after school I had the pleasure of going to the church and taking pictures for the youth musical.  For the last 4 years (excluding this year), I've participated in the youth musical. It's always a blast. Unfortunately this year I was unable to because I just had too much on my plate. While watching them practice yesterday, I longed to be back there practicing songs, and rehearsing lines like last year, and the years before.
Opening night is tomorrow (Saturday, June 2nd), but they put on a special performance for a small crowd who couldn't make it to the showtimes last night. They did such a spectacular job! Every single one of them did a great job performing. I miss being a part of that team so much. (I'm so proud of you guys!)
If you find yourself free tomorrow evening from 7-8 PM, or Sunday morning, please considering attending this musical which is taking place at Riverview Baptist Church. http://www.facebook.com/events/227194364059821/
It has a great message and these youth have put so much work into it. Praise God for the great work He is doing in their lives.
                                                                                                   -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment