Sunday 17 June 2012

Enchanting Evening

Day 26
"I was enchanted to meet you"

Friday was the best Friday I've had in quite a while.
I took two exams in the morning (Chem and Bio), which were my last exams. I was quite happy about that. So after my exams, Jess drove me home. 
I was so bored but thankfully Tera-Mae asked me if I wanted to hangout. Around 5 PM I met her at the church then we walked down to the R-View market. We ran into Henry there! He was playing guitar and singing. He's really kind of amazing at that stuff. Tera-Mae left and I went with Henry to McDonald's because I somehow always end up at McDonald's. It's getting a little ridiculous. Anyhow, we ate, well he ate and I had a bite of his ice cream because I wasn't all that hungry at the time. Then we talked for quite some time. I quite enjoyed our conversations. Afterwards, Kaitlyn came to get us and we drove Henry home. 
Since Britt was all the way in Hopewell Hill, we had to wait for like, two hours before we could pick her up. So we phoned Nathan and went to pick him up because he was super bored. Then we went to Joshua's house to see if he wanted to waste time with us. Unfortunately, he had other plans. We did a few drive-bys and then finally went to pick Britt up. We did more drive-bys and went to McDonald's. I spend so much time there. I should have a membership by now, or at least a job. We left Nathan at McDonald's for a brief amount of time, but we came back for him. 
We somehow ended up at Henry's house again. I don't know how that happened. 
Henry and Nathan both got in the car and we drove around the neighborhood. Then we all just sat outside his house for a bit and talked about random stuff that had nothing to do with anything. I'd say this is becoming quite typical for all of us. Then we had to go so Henry, Nathan and I got out of the car and my friends drove away without me because I was taking too long to say goodbye, apparently. But before they could get too far, Nathan started running around the vehicle so they couldn't go anywhere. "He looked like a dear in headlights".  It was such a good day because I got to spend it with my favorites <3

                                                                                                            -Jess Dryden


 

No comments:

Post a Comment