Sunday 10 June 2012

Summer's Coming

                                                               Day 21
                                                         "Awkwaaard"

Another great day. My Sundays usually aren't this exciting, though.
I went to Sunday morning church, of course. It was Grad Sunday. I couldn't hold back tears when they played the grad video. I'm so proud of our four grads! These four lovely ladies are becoming such Godly women. Watching them grow in Christ has been amazing. I can't believe I have to say goodbye to them in the Fall, but I know God will take plenty good care of them as they venture out into the world of adulthood.
Still, goodbyes are always hard.
Shortly after church, I went to a baby shower with mum and sister. Tina (mother-to-be) is due at the end of the month. She has the cutest baby bump ever!
Finally, at 5:30, I went to work. Nathan and Madison came to visit me. We ran into our best friends, who's names I've already forgotten that we met last Saturday. I don't remember anything unless I write it in my diary. Then dad came to get me and took me to Wendy's to get a salad.
It may not seem overly exciting, but I quite enjoyed it.

Oh! And Thomas said hi to me from America.
                                                                                                        -Jess Dryden


No comments:

Post a Comment