Saturday 9 June 2012

Too Soon Gone

Day 20
"Do you want to cut my hair?"

So I gave my best friend a haircut today. He's been wanting one for while and asked me if I would do it. I said yes just so I could cross that off my bucket list. I had some assistance from Maddy, Madison (Happy Birthday!) and Kevin. Kevin: "Hold my vegetables!" *grabs scissors*. Nathan wasn't particularly fond of his new hair, but everyone else liked it! Afterwards, we bused to the mall.
I ran into Brittany Akerley at the mall. That actually happens so much. She has a fabulous new hairdo! I got to see if before everyone else. We kinda just walked around the mall for a while and window shopped.
Then, around 7 PM, I went to my friend Kaitlyn's dance recital. She takes like, a million different types of dance. Ballet, Point, Lyrical, Hip Hop, and there might be another kind, too. I'm not really sure. She did such a spectacular job in the recital. I'm so proud!
This was such a good Saturday. If only it has lasted a bit longer.
                                                                                                                -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment