Friday 22 June 2012

Let's Make a Getaway

                     Day 31
    "I feel my flesh burning with sin"

I took a little road trip on Wednesday. 
Kaitlyn and I decided to go to Sackville; not before we picked up Nathan, of course. We drove there, which took forever because of construction. When we finally got there, we took a walk around town to go see the swans. Then we went to Mel's to get milkshakes. We walked and talked and it was nice to not be here. On the way back to the car, we stopped in to see Kaitlyn's G-Ma. She's so cute and she's absolutely hilarious. She gave us homemade bread and cookies and then took our blood pressure. After saying goodbye, we drove back home. 
We dropped Nathan off and then Kaitlyn and I did drive-bys. And we ran into some people we know at Irving. Totally a coincidence!
                                                                                          -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment