Tuesday 12 June 2012

Second Cup is my First Choice

                                Day 23 
                          "PAUUUUUL!"

I don't know what it is about Tuesdays, but they are always just amazing.
I woke up this morning and chilled around the house for a while. Then I walked to Maddy's house. It was a million degrees outside. You can't really tell from this photo, but I'm a little sunburnt. 
When I got to Maddy's, we grabbed some popsicles and when to the buses. Of course, we stopped at the ice cream stand to talk to Cameron first. We bused to Moncton and went to Wal-Mart where we met up with Nathan. We chilled in Wal-Mart for a while, then walked to Second Cup (which is waaaaaaay more than a 20 minute walk, Maddy!).
So like, 35 minutes later we were just about at Second Cup when some random boys in a vehicle yelled out to us "Girl! Girl! Girl! Girl!....." It was kinda weird. Then we saw Amy and Emily in Second Cup. What a coincidence! It was good catching up with them. I spent the rest of my time at Second Cup taking pictures with people. The cutie standing beside me is Thomas. He's, well, he's real cute!
After all the coffee (which I didn't drink) and good conversation, Peter dropped Maddy and I off in the small little town we live in.We walked back to Maddy's and her 'rents drove me home. 
Now here we are at the end of my night. It's been such a great day. I was so happy to see everyone since they just got back from America and all. Although, a couple of important people were missing this evening. 
I should probably be off to bed considering I have a Math exam tomorrow morning at 8:45. Or maybe I'll stay up and watch movies all night.
                                                                                                -Jess Dryden 

No comments:

Post a Comment