Tuesday 5 June 2012

Another Weekend Bites the Dust

Day 14
 "Did they send me daughters, when I asked for sons?"
  "It's funny 'cause she was a daughter!"

This is actually one of the pictures I took on Friday at Maegan's house. I forgot to take a picture on Sunday, so I have to use something.
Sunday was a good day. I woke up early; far too early, to go see the final performance of Room 77. It was my fourth time seeing that musical and I loved it every time. They did such a great job! After that I went home to have lunch and then I went to work at 2 PM. I really shouldn't be working on Sundays, I know.
After work, Styler came to get me and I decided to take them out to dinner to thank them for helping me pick out my camera, and just for being awesome. So we went to Mike's because we all love that place. We ate delicious food and they gave me boy advice. Typical dinner with them.
After dinner I finished up my Spanish project on Guatemala which I forgot was due the next day. I might of got a few hours of sleep, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment