Tuesday 19 June 2012

Gummy Whales

Day 27
"Send the sharks down after it"

For the first time, I started to like Moncton. 
Saturday was an interesting day. I worked from 2-5:30 PM. Towards the end of my shift, Maddy showed up. Then Cameron because she was working the shift after me. We all hung out for a while, then Maddy and I caught a bus to the mall. We met up with Nathan (a little late) in the mall parking lot. Then I ditched those kids to go get some gummy whales. I love gummy whales. (They're actually sharks but whatever!). I found Maddy and Nathan eventually and we all went to Taco Bell. We ate tacos and stuff. So much for our plan to go Father's Day shopping. 
It was getting late so we started to walk home. We stopped in at Harry's on the way home. I kinda have a huge craving for Harry's Pizza 24/7. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to get pizza so we just kept walking. We walked and walked and walked for what seemed like forever. But it didn't take as long as I expected. Finally we got to R-View and mom came to get me. Pretty sure I was exhausted and went to bed shortly after walking through the door. 
                                                                                                         -Jess Dryden




             

No comments:

Post a Comment