Wednesday 20 June 2012

Simply Great

Day 28
"If only I had a baseball bat....or some steel toe boots!"

Sunday was such a good day!
I went to Sunday morning church, of course. It was a beautiful service, and there was a BBQ afterwards. It was delightful! I love food. 
After the BBQ, I went home for a very brief amount of time. Out the door again as I went to visit dad at work to give him his Father's Day card. Then mom and I went to The Corn Crib because she had to go there for some reason. We then drove up to see my G-rents for the afternoon. Visiting with them was nice. I never realized that my G-pa was so funny. 
We took some pictures on the way home. And by the time I actually got home, I was exhausted. I spent the rest of the day editing pictures, and watching movies. A perfect ending to a simply great day.
                                                                                                         -Jess Dryden




No comments:

Post a Comment