Sunday 3 June 2012

Friday Folly

                                  Day 12
                             "I see BOYS"


Fridays are always good. Not as good as Tuesdays, of course, but next to Tuesdays, they are probably the best. Unless you're counting Saturday and Sunday, then just forget I said anything.
This past Friday (2 days ago), I went to school, as per usual. But after school, instead of going home I went to Maegan's house with Brooke and Katie so we could finish up our student seminar which we are due to present this coming Tuesday. We ate pizza and watched Big Bang Theory and spent maybe an hour working on the project. After all that hard work, we went outside and jumped on a trampoline while listening to One Direction. Maegan's choice, not mine. I think that was enough exercise for the year. I already have to walk up the stairs at school every day to get to first period. We ended the evening with a cute little bonfire and s'mores.
When I got home I think I might of had a nap, or maybe not. I'm not really sure. But it turns out that movie #48 on my list (Orange County), was on television. I decided to watch it so I could finally cross that one off my list. I'm not really sure how it even got on my list in the first place, but it's probably because every movie with Jack Black is a good movie.
                                                                                                 Thanks for reading
                                                                                                       -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment