Thursday 7 June 2012

Good Conversation



             Day 18
"Buddy's got the whole subscription"

I spent the first half of my day in bed. Yes, I didn't go to school again. I've become quite a rebellious kid these days. I was just so tired that I slept right through my alarm. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm all caught up on my posts! I hope it can stay that way for at least a little while.
Eventually I got sick of being in the house, so I messaged Tera-Mae to see if she wanted to hangout. She said yes, so I walked to her house. We decided to go for ice cream, but then I changed my mind and we went to Tim Horton's instead. After Tim's we walked around the block a couple of times and talked about everything from the early church to Shakespeare, and ending it off with a good old talk about boys, of course. We always have good conversations.

Well, another school year has come and gone. Tomorrow is going to be so bittersweet; the last day always is. I love summer, and I'm so excited for it, but I'm really gonna miss school. Honestly, it would be nice if we had maybe another month or so of school. Then I'd be ready for summer. It's all just happening so fast, you know. Things are changing so quickly this year, and I'm really not use to it. I suppose it's just one of those things that I'm going to have to deal with and trust that God's timing is right.
Also, I'm so very excited for my friends to get back from America. I miss them so very much.
                                                                                                          -Jess Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment